Chalet l'Étoile de la Montagne
Experience a rendezvous with nature in the beautiful Megantic region! Tasteful interior decoration is in keeping with this residence's rich history and its antiques recall the old-fashioned warmth the past.
L'Étoile de la Montagne is a spacious and comfortable 4 season-chalet that can accommodate 2 to 10 people. At two steps from Parc national du Mont-Mégantic, you are sure to see a dreamy star sky.
The region is proud to limit its light pollution and to be known as the first International Dark-Sky Reserve officially acknowledged by the International Dark-Sky Association.
Come for an exceptional get-away and live an experience rich in sensations.
Your hosts, Nicole and Francis
Lodging: 10 people
Operating: Year around, four season cabins
- Five double beds (can receive 10 persons)
- 2 complete bathrooms
- Electric heating
- 2 wood stoves (wood furnished)
- Bedding and towels furnished
- Full equiped kitchen
- Satellite television, DVD player, telephone
- Great gallery with patio kit and B.B.Q.
- Shelter for bicycles, snowmobiles, motos, skis, etc.
Activities on site:
- Hiking, snowshoeing
- Astronomy and hiking at Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
- Hiking in Sentiers frontaliers (135 km in mountain) and at Mount Gosford
- Dogsledding with Mohigan Aventure