Maison du Granit
At the interpretation centre Maison du Granit, discover the story of stone's voyage through time and learn about stone cutting techniques, both traditional and modern. Guided tours, exhibits, stone cutting workshop, gift shop, industrial tours, walking trails and spectacular panorama. Granite Exhibition - "Un siècle de granit" (a century of granite) Discover the nobility of granite throughout history. Guided tour. Come admire our ever-changing panoramic garden, a unique concept of landscaping with sculptured stone. Industrial tour of Polycor Inc. During plant visit see the transformation of rough stone blocks into finished products. Reservation required. Guided tours, exhibits, stone cutting workshop, gift shop, industrial tours, walking trails and spectacular panorama.
Operating: check on our website for opening hours
- Scenic viewpoint
- Service adapted to people with limited capacity
- Accessible to persons with motor disabilities (Kéroul)
- Service for the Visually Impaired (Kéroul)
- Exterior parking free Meals & Kitchen: Picnic area Payment Methods
- Direct payment -Cash
Activities on site
- Tours, expositions, workshop stone, shop, industrials visits, hiking and spectecular view.
- Something New Promenade on top of the cliffs and pathway through the historic quarry
- Industrials visits July and August
- Orator trail (8 km); pic trail pic (0,7 km)
- Tours: in French
- Tours : in English