Chalet l'Étoile de la Montagne
Experience a rendez-vous with nature in the beautiful Megantic region! Tasteful interior decoration is in keeping with this residence's rich history and its antiques recall the old-fashioned warmth of the past.
L'Étoile de la Montagne is a spacious and comfortable 4 season chalet that can accommodate 2 to 10 people. Two steps away from Parc national du Mont-Mégantic, you are sure to see a dreamy stary sky.
The region is proud to limit its light pollution and to be known as the first International Dark-Sky Reserve.
Come for an exceptional get-away and live an experience rich in sensations.
Your hosts, Nicole and Francis
Lodging: up to 10 people
Operating: Year around, four season cabins
- Five double beds
- 2 complete bathrooms
- Electric heating
- 2 wood stoves (wood provided)
- Bedding and towels provided
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Satellite television, DVD player, telephone
- Great porch with table, chairs and BBQ
- Shelter for bicycles, snowmobiles, motos, skis, etc.
Activities on site:
- Hiking, snowshoeing
- Astronomy and hiking at Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
- Hiking in Sentiers frontaliers (135 km in mountain) and mount Gosford
- Dogsledding with Mohigan Aventure